RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
As a Consumer, the user has the right to cancel his contract with the Seller in relation to the products purchased on the Website, without incurring any penalty and without specifying the reason, by informing the Seller in writing, as per the procedure described in section 1.3. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal and cancel the order, the user must inform us in writing within fourteen (14) days from the day of receipt of the products (in case of purchase of multiple goods, shipped separately, the 14 days will start from the receipt of the last shipment). In this case, the user will receive a full refund of the price of the products, excluding delivery costs, in accordance with the provisions of this Clause 1.
If the user decides to cancel his order, he may return the products to the Seller within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification to the Seller of the intention to cancel the purchase, under the same conditions in which he received them. The return is free if the user uses the returns service (see sections 1.3 and 1.5 below). You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we will be entitled to claim compensation for damages. Once the products have been received, we will verify that they comply with the terms indicated in section 1.3 and we will inform the user via e-mail about the acceptance of the return.
To return products:
1) The user must inform us in writing within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products (or for purchases of multiple products, the day on which the user received the last product) of the desire to return the products, by completing and submitting the online form available here Return Form or by contacting us at + 39 347 995 1349. If the user uses the online form, SKR will promptly send the receipt of receipt of the form by e-mail to the address provided when placing the order, together with the prepaid DHL return label.
2) The products must be returned new, undamaged, never worn and never washed;
3) The identification tag and each label must still be attached to the products;
4) The products must be returned in their original packaging together with the delivery receipt;
5) The products must be returned to the Seller within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the order (please follow the instructions on the Return Form to take advantage of our free collection service).
If the user cancels the contract within the withdrawal period of fourteen (14) days in accordance with the provisions of this Clause 1, SKR will proceed with the refund due as soon as possible and, in any case, within:
- fourteen (14) days from the day our warehouse receives and verifies the returned products, if you use our free collection service, or
- fourteen (14) days from the day we received the returns or the date you sent proof of shipment of the products (whichever comes first), if you return the products yourself.
The Seller will reimburse the price of the product in full, excluding standard delivery costs and any costs for additional options, where paid. The user will be held responsible for the reduction in value of returns resulting from the handling of the products by the user, to an extent other than what is necessary to ascertain the characteristics, functions or nature of the products, with deduction from the refund from SKR due to the corresponding sum.
The user has the right to return the products to the Seller as follows:
Packing the relevant products safely and sending them, at your own risk and cost, to the Seller using a return number (provided via the online Return Form).
The right of return set out in this section 1 does not apply:
- To sealed products which the user has removed the seal following delivery, where the return of such products is not appropriate for health or hygiene reasons;
- To products made according to the user’s specifications or clearly customized; or
- To products that have become inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
The user also has the right to exchange the purchased products (but not the customized ones) with other products, instead of receiving a refund of the relative amount. To exchange a product, follow the instructions in our Return and Exchange Policy.
2. ITEMS RETURNED BECAUSE DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
The user must inform the Seller of the quality and / or conformity defect within two months of the discovery of the problem and within the term of the legal guarantee (see section 3 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale). For returns due to quality and / or conformity defects occurring within 14 days of receiving the product, please follow the procedures described above in section 1.3. In all other cases, please contact Customer Service for further information on how to return the product and follow the procedure described in section 2.3 below.
You must return the products in the same condition in which you received them and have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we will be entitled to claim compensation for any damage suffered.
To return the products:
- The user must contact Customer Service as soon as possible and in any case within two months from the discovery of the quality and / or conformity defect;
- The products must not be used, worn, washed or damaged by the user; the identification tag must still be attached to the products;
- The products must be returned, complete and unused, with the original packaging (the packaging must include the original label);
- The products must be returned to the Seller as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the notification to the Seller of the quality and / or conformity problem.
Before submitting the order form for the purchase of products, the user must carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, print a copy by selecting the print option and / or save it for personal use.
The Seller will examine all returned products as damaged or defective and will inform the user of the possibility of repair and / or replacement unless the customer exercises the right of withdrawal. If the customer exercises this right SKR will refund the sums paid, excluding shipping costs for delivery and other optional ancillary costs. SKR will usually process any refunds due as soon as possible and, in any event, within fourteen (14) days of email confirmation that you are entitled to a refund for the damaged or defective product. In the event that the Seller does not detect problems with the returned products, or if the Seller has reason to believe that the products have been damaged due to incorrect use, the user will be informed that returns cannot be accepted and can choose to have the products returned. No refunds will be due in this case. If the user does not accept the return, the Seller reserves the right to withhold the products and the purchase price and to recover the Seller’s charges and expenses from the user, unless the product is returned within the period of 14 days. from the receipt of the same by the user.
Refunds for returns due to quality or conformity defects, unless otherwise agreed with the Seller, will be arranged on the same payment method used for the purchase. Similarly, if the beneficiary of the products indicated in the order form is different from the person who made the payment for these products, the amount paid for the returns must be refunded by the Seller to the person who made the payment.
The value date of the re-credit will be the same as the original debit and consequently the user will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
2.7 The Seller will reimburse the price of the products in accordance with the applicable timing as specified in clause 1 or 2 above. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Seller will not be liable for any delay beyond its control, including delays caused by the method of purchase or refund, including but not limited to: delay caused by the refund policies of credit card issuers. /Debt; payment made by bank transfer: the user will be refunded the amount paid for the products to the bank account used for the purchase. Remember that it is necessary to have a bank account to receive a refund for orders paid by bank transfer.